Top Warez / Autodesk Products →Civil 3D Addon for Autodesk AutoCAD 2024.1.1 (x64)
Civil 3D Addon for Autodesk AutoCAD 2024.1.1 (x64) | 5.64 GB
AutoCAD is the world leader among solutions for 2D and 3D design. Being more visual, 3D modeling allows you to speed up design work and documentation, share models and develop new ideas. Machine learning technology, AutoCAD opens the door for users to automate a wide range of design processes. There are thousands of add-ins available for AutoCAD to meet the needs of a wide range of customers.
Civil 3D is a solution for infrastructure design and documentation production based on information modeling (BIM) technology. Civil 3D is designed for engineers working on transportation, land development, and water conservation projects. Users are able to coordinate projects, explore design alternatives, simulate facility operations, and produce high-quality documentation.
Civil 3D allows you to create more complex and information-rich projects by increasing platform performance and expanding user functionality. New product features include work with pressure pipeline networks, improved topographic surveys, creation of basic maps and design of railway tracks. The work of many functions for designing transport structures has been improved - creating corridors, 3D navigation, executing queries and defining surface boundaries.
- New workflow capabilities for working with structural elements
- New corridor workflow capabilities
- New ArcGIS workflow capabilities.
- New features for pressure networks
- New features in Project Explorer
- API enhancements
- New features in Dynamo for Civil 3D
- New features in Grading Optimization
- The assembly is based on the original Russian and English distributions combined into a single package, from which everything that is not directly related to the installation of the Civil 3D add-on has been removed.
- For a modern installer, a solution was developed and implemented to select the interface language of the installed program.
- The interface language of the installer itself is set based on the OS interface language.
- The option to not install the Project Explorer for Autodesk Civil 3D 2024 module has been added
to the installation package. - The option to not install the Dynamo for Autodesk Civil 3D 2024 module has been added
to the installation package. - The option to not have the Autodesk Civil 3D 2024 Object module has been added to the installation package Enabler.
- The option to refuse installation of the Autodesk Batch Save Utility (Standalone) module has been added to the installation package.
- The option to refuse installation of the Autodesk Inventor Interoperability 2024 module has been added to the installation package.
- Autorun of the Autodesk Access module will be disabled in the program installed from the assembly.
- The Autodesk Access Service Host service will be disabled in the program installed from the build.
- The Civil 3D 2024.1.1 Update has been integrated into the installation package.
- The Civil 3D Object Enabler 2024.1 Update has been integrated into the installation package.
- The AutoCAD Architecture 2024.0.1 Update has been partially integrated into the installation package.
- Autodesk On-Demand Install Service module has been updated from version 126.96.36.199 to version 188.8.131.52.
- The installer has been updated from version 184.108.40.206 to version 220.127.116.11.
- Everything needed for treatment, including detailed instructions, is located inside the image in the Crack folder.
Install Autodesk Civil 3D 2024 ( Setup.exe file ).
Run the AdskNLM.exe file from the Crack folder and wait until the message “Cracking complete. Enjoy!” appears.
Launch the installed application. In the license type selection window, click “Use a network license.”
Enjoy the registered version of the product!
• Pre-installed Autodesk AutoCAD 2024 with an interface language identical to the language of the installed Civil 3D Addon
• 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 10 (version 1809 or later), Windows 11
• Processor with a clock frequency of 2.5-2.9 GHz (recommended 3-4 GHz and above)
• 8 GB RAM (32 GB recommended)
• Video adapter with 2 GB video memory, 29 GB/s bandwidth and DirectX 11 support (8 GB and 106 GB/s recommended and DirectX 12 support) • Screen
resolution 1920x1080 with True Color (up to 3840x2160 recommended for high-resolution and 4K displays)
• 20 GB available disk space (SSD recommended)
• .NET Framework 4.8 or higher
Optional for 3D modeling and large data volumes
• At least 16 GB of RAM
• 6 GB of available disk space (not including space required for installation)
• Workstation-class video card with 12 GB of video memory or higher, with a screen resolution of 3840x2160 (4K) or higher, with True Color color palette, with support for Pixel Shader 3.0 or higher and DirectX
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.