Top Warez / Autodesk Products →Autodesk Revit 2024.1.1 (x64) Multilingual
Autodesk Revit 2024.1.1 (x64) Multilingual | 16.05 GB
Autodesk Revit is a software package for computer-aided design that implements the principle of building information modeling (Building Information Modeling, BIM). Autodesk Revit is designed for architects, designers and design engineers, provides 3D modeling of building elements and flat drawing of design elements, creation of custom objects, organization of collaboration on a project, from concept to the production of working drawings and specifications.
Autodesk Revit enables high levels of collaboration across disciplines and significantly reduces errors. This system allows you to create building structures and engineering systems of any complexity. Based on the designed models, specialists have the opportunity to develop an effective construction technology and accurately determine the required amount of materials.
Creation of topographic elements in the format of solid geometry.
- Revit Dark Theme
Revit supports a dark theme for the first level user interface, including the Properties Palette, Project Browser, Options Bar, View Control Bar, and Status Bar. You can also set a dark or light theme for the drawing area (work area) on the ribbon and in the Options dialog box.
- Aligning surface patterns
The Align tool can be used to align surface patterns on elements whose shape has been edited. You can align patterns across the entire surface, or you can align triangulated faces individually.
- Enhancements to geometry cutting capabilities
Added additional categories for performing cutting in the project environment.
- Search in the Project Browser
The search function is now available at the top of the Project Browser.
- Revision cloud specifications
Using revision cloud specifications, you can quickly manage revision cloud parameters.
- Linking coordination models
You can visually cross-check models from different categories and project stages. Using 3D views, you can visually compare collaborative models created in Revit or other modeling tools for coordination purposes.
- Anchor points for coordination models
Anchor points simplify in-context modeling, allow you to make measurements between two reference elements based on coordination model points, and allow you to more accurately position a coordination model.
- Additional path alignment options for free-form reinforcing bars
You can choose how the reinforcing bars in a set are aligned, and you can set the bars in the set to be parallel to the planar face selected by the Align/Trim constraint.
- Bar Sketches in Rebar Drawings
Add sketches to rebar drawings to create precise instructions for bar bending and installation.
- Bar Sketches in BOMs
Create clear manufacturing instructions by adding bar sketch BOMs with shape bend information that accurately reflects the bar geometry.
- Creating a custom association between physical and analytical elements
Create multiple associations between different elements to improve the consistency of updates in physical and analytical models.
- Improved Analytical Loads
On specific areas of a host object, you can apply structural loads to analytical elements and panels.
- Detailed report with results for connection automation rules
Use the information from the detailed report to work more efficiently with steel connections.
- Flow and Pressure Calculations for MEP Manufacturer Database Items
To integrate design and manufacturing workflows, flow and pressure drop calculations have been added for straight segments of manufacturer database items. These results are only available for straight segments.
- Creating an energy analysis model by element in a 3D view
To display elements in a 3D view and include only those elements when creating an energy analysis model, use 3D view boundaries, view filters, or visibility/graphics overrides.
What has been changed by the author of the assembly:
- The assembly is based on the official distribution kit of Autodesk Revit 2024.
- The ability to install the US English Content for Revit 2024 module has been added
to the installation package. - The ability to install the Russian Content for Revit 2024 module has been added to the installation package.
- The option has been added to the installation package refusal to install the Steel Connections Core Content for Revit 2024 module.
- The option to refuse to install the FormIt Converter For Revit 2024 module has been added to the installation package.
- The Autodesk Identity Manager module has been removed from the installation package.
- Removed Autodesk Genuine Service module from installation package.
- Autorun of the Autodesk Access module will be disabled in the program installed from the assembly.
- In the program installed from the assembly, the Autodesk Access Service Host service will be disabled.
- Revit 2024.1.1 Update has been integrated into the installation package.
- Autodesk On-Demand Install Service module has been updated from version 188.8.131.52 to version 184.108.40.206.
- The installer has been updated from version 220.127.116.11 to version 18.104.22.168.
- Everything you need for treatment, including detailed instructions, is inside the image in the Crack folder.
Install Autodesk Revit 2024 ( Setup.exe file ).
Run the AdskNLM.exe file from the Crack folder and wait until the message “Cracking complete. Enjoy!” appears.
Launch the installed application. In the license type selection window, click “Use a network license.”
Enjoy the registered version of the product!
Interface language: English (UK) / English (USA) / Spanish / Italian / Chinese (simplified) / Chinese (traditional) ) / Korean / German / Polish / Portuguese / Russian / French / Czech / Japanese
• 64-bit version of Windows 10 or Windows 11 that meets the product support lifecycle policy
• 64-bit Intel i-Series, Xeon or AMD Ryzen, Ryzen Threadripper PRO processor running at 2.5 GHz or higher
• 16 GB RAM (32 GB or more recommended more)
• Video card that supports 24-bit color (a video card that supports DirectX 11, Shader Model 5 and at least 4 GB of video memory is recommended) • 1280x1024
screen resolution with True Color (Ultra High Definition (4K) monitor recommended
• 30 GB available disk space
• Microsoft mouse or 3Dconnexion compatible device
• .NET Framework 4.8 or higher
• Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox
• Internet connection to register the license and components required for downloading
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.