Top Warez / Autodesk Products →Civil 3D Addon for Autodesk AutoCAD 2024.1 (x64)
Civil 3D Addon for Autodesk AutoCAD 2024.1 (x64) | 5.63 GB
AutoCAD is the world leader among solutions for 2D - and 3D design. Being more visual, 3D modeling allows you to speed up design work and documentation, share models and develop new ideas. Machine learning technology, AutoCAD opens the way for users to automate a wide range of design processes. There are thousands of add-ons available for AutoCAD to meet the needs of a wide range of customers.
Civil 3D is a BIM-based infrastructure design and documentation solution. Civil 3D is designed for engineers working on transportation, land management, and water protection projects. Users are able to coordinate projects, explore design alternatives, simulate facility operation, and produce high-quality documentation.
Civil 3D allows you to create more complex and information-rich projects by improving the performance of the platform and expanding user functionality. Among the new features of the product are work with pressure pipeline networks, improved topographic survey, creation of basic maps and design of railway tracks. The work of many functions of the design of transport structures has been improved - the formation of corridors, 3D navigation, query execution and determination of surface boundaries.
- New features in workflows for working with structural elements
- New features in corridor workflows
- New features in ArcGIS workflows.
- New Features for Pressure Networks
- New Project Explorer Features
- API Enhancements
- New Dynamo for Civil 3D Features
- New Grading Optimization Features
- The assembly is based on the original Russian and English distributions combined into a single package, from which everything that is not directly related to the installation of the Civil 3D add-on has been removed.
- For a modern installer, a solution was developed and implemented for choosing the interface language of the installed program.
- The interface language of the installer itself is set based on the OS interface language.
- Added the ability to opt out of installing the Project Explorer for Autodesk Civil 3D 2024 plug-
in to the install package. - Added the option to opt out of installing the Dynamo for Autodesk Civil 3D 2024 plug-in
to the install package. - Added the option to opt out of installing the Autodesk Civil 3D 2024 Object plug-in to the install package enabler.
- Added the ability to opt out of installing the Autodesk Batch Save Utility (Standalone) module in the installation package.
- Added the ability to opt out of installing the Autodesk Inventor Interoperability 2024 module in the installation package.
- Autostart of the Autodesk Access module will be disabled in the program installed from assembly.
- In the program installed from the assembly, the Autodesk Access Service Host service will be disabled.
- The Civil 3D 2024.1 Update has been integrated into the installation package.
- The Civil 3D Object Enabler 2024.0.1 Update has been integrated into the installation package.
- Partial integration of the AutoCAD Architecture 2024.0.1 Update has been made into the installation package.
- Updated Autodesk On-Demand Install Service from version 126.96.36.199 to version 188.8.131.52.
- Installer updated from version 184.108.40.206 to version 220.127.116.11.
- Everything you need for treatment, including detailed instructions, is inside the image in the Crack folder.
Install Autodesk Civil 3D 2024 ( Setup.exe file ).
Run the AdskNLM.exe file from the Crack folder and wait until the message "Cracking complete. Enjoy!" appears.
Launch the installed application. In the license type selection window, click "Use a network license".
Enjoy the registered version of the product!
• Autodesk AutoCAD 2024 pre-installed with the same language as the Civil 3D Addon being installed
• Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit (version 1809 or later), Windows 11
• 2.5-2.9 GHz processor (recommended) 3-4 GHz or higher)
• 8 GB RAM (32 GB recommended)
• 2 GB VRAM 29 GB/s video adapter with DirectX 11 support (8 GB and 106 GB/s with DirectX 12 support recommended) • Screen
resolution 1920x1080 with True Color (up to 3840x2160 recommended for high resolution and 4K displays)
• 20 GB free disk space (SSD recommended)
• .NET Framework 4.8 or higher
Optional for 3D modeling and large amounts of data
• At least 16 GB of RAM
• 6 GB of free disk space (not including space required for installation)
• Workstation-class video adapter with 12 GB of VRAM or higher, with a screen resolution of 3840x2160 (4K) or higher, True Color, Pixel Shader 3.0 or higher, and DirectX
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.