Software / System Tools →DameWare Mini Remote Control 184.108.40.2066
Languages: English | File Size: 80.04 MB | 92.62 MB
DameWare Mini Remote Control (MRC) is one of the best values in remote control software available today.
MRC is licensed by the number of help desk technicians your organization has and not by agent or end-point. It has been used for more than 10 years by thousands of IT admins to seamlessly connect to remote servers, desktops, and notebooks.
Remote control software for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux computers. Share screens, chat, transfer files and initiate MRC, RDP or VNC sessions.
Remotely connect to systems that are powered-off or in a crashed state.
Chat with end-users to pinpoint and resolve issues, transfer files, and capture screenshots.
Create flexibile access permissions to remote computers based on roles in your organization.
Easily create and deploy custom MSI packages for the installation of the MRC Client Agent Service.
Enforce two-factor authentication in security sensitive environments and government agencies.
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2
- Debian 5.0 and later (VNC enabled)
- CentOS 5 and 6 (VNC enabled)
- Ubuntu 10.04.1 LTS to 10.04.3 LTS, 11.10, and 12.04 LTS (VNC enabled)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 and later (VNC enabled)
- Fedora 15 and 16 (VNC enabled)
- Mac OS X (VNC enabled)
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.