Proteus 8.9 SP2 Build 28501 Portable | 1.46 GB
Proteus Professional - software package for computer-aided design of electronic circuits. The package is a system of circuit simulation, based on models of electronic components made in PSpice.
A distinguishing feature of the package Proteus Professional is the possibility of simulating the operation of programmable devices: microcontrollers, microprocessors, DSP and so on. Additionally, the package Proteus Professional is a system design of printed circuit boards. Proteus Professional can simulate the operation of the following microcontrollers: 8051, ARM7, ARM Cortex-M3, AVR, Texas Instruments, Motorola, PIC, Basic Stamp. The component library contains the reference data.
Proteus 8 consists of 6 major modules:
- Application Framework. Now Proteus 8 consists of one application with a large number of modules (ISIS, BOM, ARES, 3D Viewer etc.). The modules can be opened in tabs in the application window, you can drag and create additional windows, and view multiple tabs at once. This allows you to work not only with ISIS and ARES is, as it was in previous versions, but also with other modules, such as ISIS and VSM Studio for debugging, ISIS and the specification for the report, and ARES is 3D Viewer to check.
- Common Parts Database. Unified data base components to provide data exchange between modules Proteus in the current project. The elements are physical components on the circuit board and at the same time represent the logic elements in the diagram.
- Live Netlisting. Live list of connections available to all modules, allows to reflect the changes in real time. Schema changes lead to changes in the printed circuit board and, in turn, to a change in specification.
- 3D Viewer. If 3D viewing, besides OpenGL supported DirectX graphics, multithreading is added to increase the imaging speed. Also used live netlist, so changes made to the ARES is displayed in the 3D Viewer.
- Bill of Materials. The all-new module works with the documentation to the project. Ability to save the specifications in popular formats PDF, HTML and Excel.
- VSM Studio. Integrated development environment that allows you to simulate and debug your project in Proteus VSM, and automatically adjust the compiler for a particular firmware.
PROTEUS VSM works great with popular C compiler for MK:
- CodeVisionAVR (for MC AVR)
- IAR (for any MC)
- ICC (for MC AVR, msp430, ARM7, Motorola)
- WinAVR (for MC AVR)
- Keil (for MC 8051 and ARM)
- HiTECH (for MC 8051 and PIC from Microchip)
- Program PROTEUS VSM is ideal for beginners who have decided to begin the study of microcontrollers.
Year / Date of Release: 2019
Version: 8.9 SP2 Build 28501
Developer: Labcenter Electronics
Developer website: www.labcenter.com
Bit depth: 32bit
System Requirements: Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
Memory (RAM): 256MB of RAM required.
Hard Disk Space: 200MB of free space required.
Processor: 233MHz processor or higher.
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/4E8657545f01d51a/Proteus 8.9 SP2 28501 Portable.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/ceb1db44518Bf8cb/Proteus 8.9 SP2 28501 Portable.part2.rar
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.