Video Thumbnails Maker allows you to make thumbnails (caps, previews, screen-lists) and screenshots of video files. The utility can be used for home-video cataloging and for network video sharing support. Video Thumbnails Maker is coming with its own Viewer! The main advantage of the Viewer is the ability to start the related video-file right from the Viewer!
- Supports of the batch processing of videofiles.
- Supports of practically any videos-formats (even MOV, QT, FLV, SWF, RM if you have appropriate codecs). If the file can be normally played in your video-player (Windows Media Player or BSPlayer), it can be processed by the program.
- You can pause/continue or stop active job at any moment.
- Possibility to save each shot in separate file.
- Import and export options presets.
- Options preset file format (*.vtm). After you run the preset, the program is automatically opened with the imported tuning. Very useful.
- 5 interface languages (English, Belarusian, Russian, Ukranian, German).
- 5 customizable "base"-presets.
- Statistics of the progress of the program (F1 window).
- If you support the project, you can receive an email stating the amount you have donated, and a special activation key for the program. The key allows you to personalize the program, and depending on the amount you donated you will receive special status (silver, gold, platinum).
- Watermarks (alpha-channels and transparency are supported). Make your own style.
- Ability to use your images as background images for preview.
- Autoadjustment of height of a shot option.
- Global stroke and stroke tiles options.
- Fit screen option (autoadjustment of the shots to fit your screen resolution).
- Special effects (drop shadow, gray scale, cut edges).
- Customizable fonts, colors, contours, shadows, frames, background, text.
- Stamp time in shots option (5 different locations, transparency, contour).
- Video information stamp option (4 different locations and customizable configurations).
- "Audio/Video info" option.
- "Custom comment" option.
- Two rendering engines (Engine 2 is recommended to be used under 64-bit OS).
- "Try to substitute black frames" option.
- The program´s small size.
- Hot keys.
Operating System: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10
Home Page -
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.