Software / Operating System / Windows →Windows 11 21H2 10.0.22000.194 AIO 26in1 (x64) October 2021
Windows 11 21H2 10.0.22000.194 AIO 26in1 (x64) October 2021
x64 | Language: English,Russian | 4.2 GB
So the expected by many Windows 11 has become available . It replaced Windows 10, which is permanently in a state of testing - testing not on professional testers, but on end users! I'd like to believe that the new system will not repeat the fate of its predecessor. And although Windows 11 , like any new system, has enough childhood illnesses, let's hope that all of them will be cured as soon as possible. So ... This assembly combines Russian and English editions of Windows 11 that support HWID activation. Thanks to a number of original solutions, we managed to get a product that combines a large number of editions of Windows 11within the framework of a single distribution kit, the volume of which does not exceed the size of a regular DVD disc. The restrictions on installing Windows 11 on "weak" machines were removed by me. At the same time, the functionality of the operating systems installed from the assembly is not cut down a single grain!
The assembly includes 13 Russian and 13 English editions of Windows 11 for the 64-bit (x64) kernel:
- Windows 11 Education (russian)
- Windows 11 Education (english)
- Windows 11 Education N (russian)
- Windows 11 Education N (english)
- Windows 11 Enterprise (russian)
- Windows 11 Enterprise (english)
- Windows 11 Enterprise N (russian)
- Windows 11 Enterprise N (english)
- Windows 11 Pro (russian)
- Windows 11 Pro (english)
- Windows 11 Pro N (russian)
- Windows 11 Pro N (english)
- Windows 11 Pro Education (russian)
- Windows 11 Pro Education (english)
- Windows 11 Pro Education N (russian)
- Windows 11 Pro Education N (english)
- Windows 11 Pro for Workstations (russian)
- Windows 11 Pro for Workstations (english)
- Windows 11 Pro N for Workstations (russian)
- Windows 11 Pro N for Workstations (english)
- Windows 11 Home (russian)
- Windows 11 Home (english)
- Windows 11 Home N (russian)
- Windows 11 Home N (english)
- Windows 11 Home Single Language (russian)
- Windows 11 Home Single Language (english)
Some assembly features
- The build is based on Windows 11 distributions hosted on VSS (formerly MSDN) on October 5, 2021.
- Removed restrictions on installing Windows 11 on computers without UEFI and Secure Boot support, without TPM support, with less than 4GB of RAM, and with a single-core processor. The only thing left is to check if there is enough space on the HDD / SSD.
- The assembly includes an activator W10 Digital Activation Program + KMS38 version 1.4.1 from Ratiborus. The executable file of the activator will be available on the Desktop.
- The Microsoft Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset (MSDaRT) 10 module is integrated into the system recovery service, both launched from the installation media and built into the system itself, which significantly expands the capabilities of system resuscitation.
- On a system installed in BIOS Legacy mode, the functionality of the boot menu is restored by pressing the F8 key. The F8 boot menu is displayed in text mode.
- In the boot menu by F8, the "Load last good configuration" item has been restored.
- The system is installed immediately with Russian and English language packs. The choice of language during installation only affects which of the languages will be the main one. So at the end of the installation, you can easily change the interface language using standard OS tools (except for the Home Single Language edition).
- Added a script to the Home Single Language edition that allows you to switch the interface language from Russian to English and vice versa without losing your license.
- There are some restrictions on transferring applications from an old system to a new one when installing by updating. Read more in the FAQ.
- Fixed a feature of the Windows 11 installer, due to which in a multilingual assembly, when starting the installation from under an existing system, there was no choice of the installer interface language. In this assembly, the interface language is determined automatically based on the language of the running OS.
- Made minor improvements to the installer interface, fixing the flaws of Microsoft programmers.
Official system requirements:
• 64-bit processor with at least two cores and a clock speed of at least 1 GHz or SoC
• RAM 4 GB or more
• Storage device 64 GB or more
• UEFI system firmware with support for secure boot
• TPM (TPM) version 2.0
• Graphics card compatible with DirectX 12 / WDDM 2.x
• Display larger than 9 "and HD resolution (720p)
• Microsoft account and Internet connection required to install Windows 11 Home or Home Single Language.
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.