Top Warez / Siemens Products →Siemens Simcenter FloEFD 2021.2.1 v5446 for PTC Creo (x64)
Siemens Simcenter FloEFD 2021.2.1 v5446 for PTC Creo (x64) | 922 MB
FloEFD for PTC Creo is an application for modeling flow and heat transfer in liquids and gases in the PTC Creo Parametric environment.
FloEFD is fully integrated into the PTC Creo Parametric environment and uses computational fluid dynamics (CFD) solvers
Working directly with a model in PTC Creo Parametric
There is no need to convert geometry to another format, which often leads to a loss of quality.The task of calculating fluid dynamics and heat transfer at any time is fully synchronized with the model
Minimization of efforts, and as a result, errors in the synchronization process of the set fluid dynamics problem and the model
Automatic detection of changes in the model.
There is no need for “manual” construction of the geometry describing the area occupied by the liquid / gas
Automatic detection of the area occupied by liquid / gas.
Uses the same graphical controls as other PTC Creo Parametric modules
Very easy to learn
Easy to use
Uses the PTC Creo Parametric model tree.
Intuitive and fully interactive
Use when creating a project / processing results of model elements selected in the graphics window / model tree
Visualization of calculation results in the form of static and animated images directly in the graphics window
Support for exporting results to MS Excel, Word. The ability to play and record animations.
Support for the multi-configuration model.
For effective multi-parameter research, the following features are implemented: the ability to clone projects, automatically start a series of calculations.
Automated to reduce the number of cases when it is necessary to involve specialists in the field of fluid dynamics and heat transfer to analyze the formulation and calculation results
Reliable and fully automatic generator of computational grids
A unique model of turbulence and boundary layer is used.
Automatic control of the convergence of the solution.
Reliable and accurate numerical methods and physical models
Large set of physical models
Ability to calculate very complex structures and physical phenomena.
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and allows you to analyze a wide range of complex problems, including:
• Analysis of hydro-aerodynamics and heat transfer of two - and three-dimensional models
• Analysis of external and internal flow flows
• Analysis of steady and unsteady flow
• Incompressible liquid and compressible gas flow , including including combustible mixture, at subsonic,
transonic, supersonic and hypersonic flow regimes
• Condensation of water vapor
• Calculation of the relative humidity of air in gas flows
• Flow in non-Newtonian fluids (only laminar flow regime)
• Flow in a compressible fluid (fluid density depends on pressure)
• Flows in real gases
• Laminar analysis , turbulent and unsteady flows
• Analysis of vortex flows and fans
• Analysis of flows with solid inclusions
• Analysis of heat transfer inside and between liquids and solids
• Analysis of heat transfer inside solids in the absence of a washing flow
• Calculation of thermal contact resistance
• Calculation of electrical contact resistance
• Thermoelectric coolers
• Heat transfer by radiation
• Joule heating
• Flows with gravitational effects (also known as the buoyancy effect)
• Porous media
• Heat pipes
• Heat transfer in printed circuit boards
• Heat transfer in perforated plates
• Aerosol flow
• Taking into account the roughness of bodies during
tangential flow wall movements (mixing and rotation)
• Flow in rotating devices
• Cavitation in liquid flows
• Combustion in gas mixtures
Year / Release Date : 2021
Version : 2021.2.1 v5446
Developer : Siemens PLM / Mentor Graphics
Developer Site :
Bit depth : 64bit
Interface language : English, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, Russian
Tabletka : Present (TeAM SolidSQUAD-SSQ)
System requirements :
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise 64-bit (tested with v1909)
For solver: : Microsoft Windows 2019 Server x64, Microsoft Windows 2012 Server x64,
Windows 2012 Server R2 x64, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2016 with HPC Pack 2016
Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Office 2019, Microsoft Office 2016, Microsoft Office 2013
Сreo Parametric v3 (recommended datecode M190)
Creo Parametric v4 (recommended datecode M120)
Creo Parametric v5 (recommended datecode v18.104.22.168)
Creo Parametric v6 (recommended datecode v22.214.171.124)
Creo Parametric v7 (recommended datecode v126.96.36.199)
Creo Parametric 8.0 IS NOT SUPPORTED!
Ethernet network adapter
Mouse or other pointing device
8 GB RAM minimum, more recommended
2 GB of free hard disk space, more required for simulation models
Localized languages: French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Russian
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.