Software / Operating System / Mac OSX →macOS Mojave 10.14.6 (18G84) (Image for VMware)
macOS Mojave 10.14.6 (18G84) (Image for VMware) | 7.31 GB
VMware virtual machine with macOS installed. Before you start working with the machine, be sure to use VMware Unlocker as the administrator.
The desired screen resolution should be set automatically in accordance with the settings of the computer on which the virtual machine is running. Select other parameters (number of CPU cores, memory, etc.) according to your hardware. Before starting, check the hardware compatibility with this program
ADMINISTRATOR PASS: 1234
he processor must support virtualization and DEP to start the machine. PlayerAttention! For proper and complete machine setup, use VMware Workstation, not VMware Player. This image is designed to work with the current version of VMware Workstation, it can run on version 12.5.x Applications for OS X that require 3D acceleration (OpenGL) are not possible due to the lack of necessary drivers.The only video player that plays video on this assembly is Movist, in the rest only sound without an image The ⌘ (Command) key acts by default as the ⊞ ( Windows) Switching the keyboard layout is set to CTRL + Space (space) If errors occur, read the information under the spoiler "Errors that occur when OS X is running in VMware Workstation" iMessage launch manual can be found here. If there is a problem with the screen resolution, set the act weird VMware Tools from here or these that shouldn't be a problem. Link to the ISO image for a clean installation of the system, version 10.14.6
1. Intel processor with hardware virtualization support
2. From 1 GB of RAM (2 GB or more recommended)
3. WinRar, 7-Zip or equivalent
4. VMware Workstation program or VMware Player of the current version (work on previous versions of the program is possible)
1. Install VMware Workstation or VMware Player. Unpack the macOS Mojave.7z archive
2. We apply a patch from the VMware Unlocker archive on behalf of the administrator (see the Tablet line in the topic header)
3. Open the macOS Mojave.vmx file via File-> Open
4. Configure the virtual machine for your hardware.
Release Year: 2018
Version: 10.14.6 (18G84)
Developer: Apple Inc.
Developer's site: © Apple Inc.
Platform: Intel with support for SSE4.2 (can be run on a CPU with SSE4.1), for AMD there is an instruction
Interface language: multilingual
Tablet: VMware Unlocker for all VMware versions ---- VMware version 10 and below or VMware version 11 and above
- VMware Workstation Player 15.0.2 Build 10952284 (x64) Commercial
- macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 (17E99) (The image for VMware)
- MacOS High Sierra 10.13 (17A365) (The image for VMware)
- VMware Workstation 14 Pro 14.0.0 Build 6661328 Final
- MacOS Sierra 10.12.6 (16G29) (The image for VMware)
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.