Software / Graphics & Design →ETA Dynaform 5.9.3 Win64-SSQ
ETA Dynaform 5.9.3 Win64-SSQ | 458 MB
Eta / DYNAFORM (Engineering Technologies Associates)
Eta / DYNAFORM is a specialized software complex, oriented to modeling sheet-stamping processes and using the mathematical apparatus of the LS-DYNA program as the core.
Pre- and postprocessing DYNAFORM is built taking into account all the specific features of the technical process: it automates the standard operations of preparing the calculation scheme and the function of evaluating and interpreting the results of the analysis and is based on the generally accepted terminology familiar to every process engineer. The program's toolkit includes:
· Automatic construction of grids;
· Adaptive mesh with animation history of construction;
· Extensive library of industrial materials;
· Automated positioning of the tool;
· Involving the phenomena of leaf stability loss - warpage;
· Calculation of tangential forces under the clamps (brake ribs);
· Calculation of elastic discharge of the product;
· High-quality visualization of all results and animation;
· Construction of the limit diagram of "formability".
Year / Release Date: 2017
Bit depth: 64bit
Tabletka: present (TeAM SolidSQUAD-SSQ)
System requirements: Win64
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.