Software / Graphics & Design →CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2022 v126.96.36.1994 x64 Lite
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2022 v188.8.131.524 x64 Lite
Language: English | File size: 711 MB
From students and professionals to amateur designers looking to edit or design images, the CorelDRAW Graphics Suite has the tools for you. It’s an intuitive program with applications that can be used for professional design, vector illustration, photo editing, page layout, and more.
Top CorelDRAW Features in 2022
CorelDRAW is making it easy to collaborate with others. For starters, the software has integrated Microsoft Teams into its software suite. Now, you can quickly contact and share your project with colleagues or clients, chat about the project, and much more. There is also a new Live Commenting feature, where you can leave notes and comments without leaving the project board, mark items complete, and streamline the entire creative process.
Use the Dashboard feature to stay organized
The dashboard is more than just a central hub where you can store your project files. You can also add client notes, save the fonts you use for each project and the graphics that you’ve used.
Export files in multiple formats
The CorelDRAW multi-asset export feature is a real time saver. Instead of saving a completed project multiple times, each with a different format, you can export a file in multiple formats with a single click of your mouse. Choose the formats you want, and CorelDRAW will create a folder with your file in each format, so you can quickly share it with your client, boss, or professor.
Draw with up to 3-point perspective
The latest version of CorelDRAW includes perspective drawing. This makes it easier to visualize how a conceptual idea will look in real life. There are options to draw from 1, 2, or 3 point perspectives, and you can freely move items around without ruining the other design elements.
Quickly replace colors
It can be frustrating and tedious if you need to change a color scheme from a project, for example, replacing all the blues with greens. CorelDRAW added a feature that makes it easy to get this done. Choose which color you want to replace and the new color and let CorelDRAW take care of the rest.
Main Applications Included with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite
- CorelDRAW: A comprehensive vector illustration tool that can be used for page layout, creating brochures, and graphic design.
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT: Includes all the tools needed for image editing. You can also paint or add pixel-based enhancements to images.
- Corel PowerTRACE: Using AI, PowerTRACE can trace multiple images and convert the bitmap to vectors.
- Corel CAPTURE: A simple screenshot tool, Corel CAPTURE can record an entire page or different element-based segments, capture your selected areas, and then add it to your Corel project.
- Corel CONNECT: A special browser that will synchronize all your Corel applications making it easy to find the content you need on your computer.
- Other items included with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite
- Over 7,000 clipart and digital images
- Free high-resolution digital photos
- Huge variety of TrueType and OpenType fonts
- Large selection of professionally designed templates
- Design objects with fountain, vector, and bitmap fills
- Windows 11 or Windows 10 (Version 21H1 or later), 64 bit, with latest Updates
- Intel Core i3/5/7/9 or AMD Ryzen 3/5/7/9/Threadripper, EPYC
- OpenCL 1.2-enabled video card with 3+ GB VRAM
- 8 GB RAM
- 5.5 GB hard disk space for application and installation files
- Mouse, tablet or multi-touch screen
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- DVD drive optional (for box installation);
- Installation from DVD requires a download of up to 900 MB
Features of the assembly
- The Lite edition is based on the original purchased version.
- Registration is not required. You do not need to enter the key during installation either. The Corel membership window no longer appears.
- Implemented full activation, in the case of using the Internet through a proxy server.
- Interface language: English only
- In this version, the developers moved the documentation/help files to a separate file, which made it possible to exclude it from the distribution.
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.