Software / Graphics & Design →InnovMetric PolyWorks Metrology Suite 2021 IR4 (x64)
InnovMetric PolyWorks Metrology Suite 2021 IR4 (x64) | 1.64 GB
PolyWorks (PW) - Multifunctional software manufactured by InnovmetricSoftwareInc. Used to process laser scanning data: reverse engineering, control of geometric parameters of products, tasks of architecture, monitoring of deformities of the earth's surface and many others. The PolyWorks software package allows you to efficiently and quickly work with very large data volumes. PolyWorks consists of several modules and has a wide range of tools that simplify and speed up working with data. It is important to note that the complex allows you to work with data obtained from three-dimensional scanners of all known brands.
• This module is designed for primary data processing.
• Initially, data imports obtained using a terrestrial three-dimensional scanner or data already treated in other programs. Already at this stage, there are some handoff possibilities: the data is imported with a given accuracy (the point sampling step is specified); Data can be filtered off distance.
• Primary processing of points of points is performed: scaling clouds of points; Filtering on the subject of the coincident points, that is, ordering (the points divergers for the distance is less than the specified, are deleted). The module is binding to the outer coordinate system and stitching scans.
• The program allows you to select a crosslinking method that can be divided into: visual stitching methods; According to reference objects. And that is not small: the program produces statistics and histograms of association errors, primary polygonal models are created.
• Data may be escorpsed in many formats (AC, BRE, PIF, PTX, SURF) and as polygonal models in DXF, IGES.
• Designed to create a triangulation model, the module allows you to manually determine the parameters responsible for the quality and accuracy of the model being created.
• The module is designed to work with TIN surfaces created in PW or imported from other programs.
• The module contains smoothing functions, filling out "holes", retroney (separate areas can be triangulated to less accuracy), various mechanisms for creating curves and editing tools.
• In this module, the functions for creating and editing NURBS surfaces - surfaces that are created by curves are implemented, and in the module there are many ways to create these curves: manually - certain curves are carried out at the specified points, curves are built by intersections with the planes model, by sections , Automatically complies with the mesh curves according to a model with a given accuracy (step and maximum distance to which they are separated from the model).
Includes tools that allow:
• to fit into the cloud of points of geometric primitives (circle, cone, cylinder, plane, point, polyline, sphere and vector);
• construction of polygonal surfaces;
• combining data and reference objects into a single and unique coordinate system;
• profiling, creating arbitrary and given sections;
• make a detailed comparison, statistics and reports inside or between data, reference objects and primitives;
• all types of measurements, control of the position and state of complex structures (measurement of geometric sizes, both linear and angular, areas, volumes);
• Export data and reference objects to many formats.
• Reduction, mainly color polygonal 3D models. Auxiliary module that allows you to reduce the weight of the model by reducing the number of components of its elements (triangles or patches).
• The module allows you to combine the model and its texture card, that is, to get a model with textures displaying not only geometric, but also the physical properties of the model. The textural card must be obtained from the scanner, that is, in the data obtained from the scanner, in addition to the coordinates, there must be information about the intensity. Two types of data are combined, as a result, the model has the kind of closest to reality.
• Module for viewing data.
• Models created in the program are stored in the internal format and can be viewed in the free module. The PolyWorks software product is designed for a specific circle of tasks, the solution of which in other software products is not possible.
• This range of tasks covers many aspects. For example: monitoring of the deformations of the earth's surface, landslide processes and the sedimentation of the soil under the action of technogenic factors. By imposing on each other models created at different points in time, you can get the amount and direction of displacements. And characterize data on these offsets will not be separate control points.
• Since when scanning, a solid shooting is performed, the necessary information can be obtained almost at any point of the surface. The data obtained are presented in the form of a painted three-dimensional model with the distribution of colors depending on the magnitude of the deformations.
• Simple click of the mouse button at any point of this model, the magnitude and direction of deformation are displayed on the screen, as well as the coordinates of this point in different observation cycles. Then there is a construction of the distribution diagrams of these values, which can be transformed into various graphs, diagrams and histograms in MS Excel format.
• The three-dimensional model of the earth's surface makes it possible to solve a number of tasks, ranging from calculating the volume of explosive blocks on the opened open careers and ending with the usual topographic plan and materials for land development documentation.
• PolyWorks software tools in automatic mode in this case, it is also possible to solve the following tasks:
Analysis of surfaces (the magnitude and direction of deformation). The analysis of surfaces - cuts (they can be performed in different directions: perpendicular to board and in horizontal planes: in the first case it is one of the main parameters for assessing the quality of the explosion and the arrangement of ore, in the other we get a topoplan career).
• Building the sink surface isolated. An assessment of the collapse and blown volume (the evaluation of the collapse for these models can be performed as follows: the collapse is divided into calculated blocks (for example 3 × 3 m) and the volume of each such block is estimated; these calculations are conducted on the calculated plane at a given mark) many other tasks. The tasks of industrial enterprises related to the measurements of inaccessible and complex objects, the construction of three-dimensional models of objects and preparation of materials for use in automatic design systems and enterprise management systems. Monitoring the state of buildings and structures, in particular, observations of deformation.
• By imposing on each other of the models created at different times of time, you can get the amount and direction of displacements at any point of the structure. It is possible to impose the current model to a certain "reference" model, the role of which the project can play. In this case, we will have deviations from the "ideal" parameters. An example of such a deformation can serve the deflection of the tent roof.
• Deformation monitoring is carried out both by the building as a whole and in separate structural elements, including inaccessible.
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.