Mobile / For Android →Net Speed Indicator: SpeedTest v184.108.40.206
Net Speed Indicator: SpeedTest v220.127.116.11
Requirements: Android 6.0+ | File size: 5,3 MB
The most accurate speed test. Easy access to bandwidth speed and usage. Fully customizable speed indicator. NetSpeed Indicator is a convenient, small, and simple network tool with useful features that allows you to discover your download and upload speeds, check ping, analyze and get connected devices on Wi-Fi, speed test, and many more.Check current Download/Upload speeds directly from your status bar, notification, or in-app itself, available in kbps, Mbps or KB/s, MB/s.
Since Android doesn't show network connection statistics on screen, you are not able to see current internet bandwidth used for upload and download.
You can track the live network information for any kind of a network (2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, Wi-Fi)!
Net Speed indicator also contains other functions:
• Speed test - The most accurate speed test (by ookla)
• Check Today's and Monthly usage of Data and Wi-Fi usage for both sent and received bytes.
• App stats - A place to check the app data and WiFi usage over a chosen period of time.
• Floating widget - Floating bubble (also expandable on tap) showing the current Upload/Download speeds.
• Wi-Fi Analyzer - Check more info about your and available Wi-Fi hotspots (SSID, BSSID, Signal strength, MAC, ID, frequency, and many more).
• Ping test - Test PING on any destination(by default is google.com), and get min, max, and average ping, including packet loss.
• Discover devices - Find all devices connected to your Wi-Fi, get info about them.
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.