Mobile / For Android →Investing.com: Stocks, Finance, Markets & News v6.7.1
Investing.com: Stocks, Finance, Markets & News v6.7.1
Requirements: Android 5.0+ | File size: 55,2 MB
Join the millions of people using the Investing.com app every day to stay on top of global financial markets. Track your favorite stocks on the go and stay informed with personalized alerts and global financial news. Investing.com is a leading Android app for traders and investors. It offers a set of financial informational tools like stock alerts, breaking news, portfolio, watchlist, economic calendar and more.Real-time data
• Live quotes and charts for over 100,000 financial instruments, traded on over 70 global exchanges.
Track major global indices such as the S&P 500, Dow Jones, and Nasdaq as well as stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies, interest rates, futures and options.
• Live updates on global economic events customized to your personal interests.
• Our real-time Economic Calendar is used by top traders and investors to track market-moving events as they are announced, making it easy to track market impact.
• Add your favorite financial instruments and their holdings to your portfolio and follow your most important stocks.
• Build your own customized watchlist and keep track of stock quotes, commodities, indices, ETFs and bonds - all synced with your Investing.com account. Your personal Watchlist can be accessed anytime from your menu, providing you with real-time prices, and the Holdings Portfolio shows you your total assets value 24/7.
• Our Alerts system allows you to receive customizable alerts for any instrument, economic event or new analysis articles. For all 100,000 financial instruments, you can set up notifications for a specific price, change by %, or Volume. All pushed by request, and synced with the website.
News & analysis
• Breaking news, videos, updates and analysis on global financial markets, as well as technology, politics and business.
• Be the first to read the latest on stocks, currencies, commodities, and global economy.
• Stay on on top of stock market news!
• Quick access to all of our world-class tools, including Economic Calendar, Earnings Calendar, Technical Summary, Currency Converter, Market Quotes, advanced charts and more.
Already a member?
• Sign-in and continue where you left off by syncing your portfolio and personal alerts between all of your devices.
• Join our growing community of traders and investors and share articles to Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
• Follow up-to-the-second commodity prices, including Gold, Silver, Copper, Platinum, Crude Oil, Brent Oil, and Natural Gas.
• Track stock market leaders: Apple Inc. (AAPL), Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL), Bank of America Corporation (BAC), Tesla (TSLA), General Electric Company (GE), Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO), American Express Company (AXP), Amazon (AMZN), Nike (NKE), Microsoft Corporation (MSFT), Netflix (NFLX), and many more.
Follow data from all major stock market indices, including:
• U.S: Dow Jones, S&P 500, NYSE, NASDAQ, SmallCap 2000
• Americas: Merval, Bovespa, RUSSELL 2000, IPC, IPSA
• Europe: CAC 40, FTSE MIB, IBEX 35, ATX, BEL 20, DAX, BSE Sofia, PX
• Asia-Pacific: CNX Nifty, Shanghai Stock Exchange Composite Index (SSEC), Hang Seng, KOSPI - and many more.
• Africa: BSE Domestic Company, Kenya NSE 20, Semdex, Moroccan All Shares, South Africa 40
• Middle East: Bahrain All Share, EGX 30, Amman SE General, Kuwait Main, TA 35
• Real-time data on bonds, including US Yield Bonds, Euro Bund, UK Gilt, Euro BTP, and more.
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.