E-Books / Video Training →Udemy - Parse Server: From Front End to Full Stack 2017 TUTORiAL
Udemy - Parse Server: From Front End to Full Stack 2017 TUTORiAL | 949 MB
By the end of this course:-
You'll have the skills to setup and deploy to production your own instance of Parse using the popular hosting platform called Heroku.
You’ll know how to interact with the database system, how to define tables & columns, insert data and perform queries.
You will learn how to quickly implement feature like signup, login, forget password and even reset password.
As well as how to secure your application and data with the different mechanisms parse makes available to you, including class level permissioning, ACLs and role based permissioning.
You'll also have step by step instructions for how to how to release your parse application to production.
http://uploadgig.com/file/download/E24f7472202f54f7/Udemy - Parse Server - From Front End to Full Stack.rar
- Lynda - Advanced iOS Development: Working with APIs 2017
- Packt - Go Essentials for Full Stack Web Development 2017 TUTORiAL
- Udemy - Full Stack Web Apps with Meteor and React 2017 TUTORiAL
- Pluralsight - Implementing Windows Server 2016 DHCP
- Lynda - Dreamweaver CC Essential Training 2017 TUTORiAL